The code itself is free to use. Cervinodata offers a free 14 day trial and a low entry point pricing. If you wish, you can also use Cervinodata to sync all your ad platform and analytics data to Google BigQuery and retrieve the data from there. More on that here: Cervinodata for Google Big Query.
- Cervinodata retrieves historic data (up to 2 years) and keeps it up to date.
- No need to connect to multiple ad platforms. Get the data of multiple ad platforms together with just one API connection.
- Low maintenance. Cervinodata keeps the API connections for all available platforms up to date.
- Combine ad data with Google Analytics data without writing complex mapping (use drag & drop instead).
- Automatically add specific ad campaigns to your data with "Auto select".
- Your data in BigQuery? No need to add another paid plan to get your data in BigQuery. Just connect and go.
Connect to platforms
In the Cervinodata interface it is very easy to connect to multiple ad platforms (and Google Analytics). It is even possible to connect to one platform using multiple logins. Give access once, and you do not need to look at it again.
You even get an e-mail alert when there is no more access to an account.
Switch the accounts ON to start the data collection. The data collection will automatically start. This might take a couple of minutes or a bit longer, depending on the number of accounts.
Group by Organisation
The Cervinodata API allows you to fetch the data of multiple accounts. That is made easy with the Organisation layer. In the Cervinodata interface, create one or more organisations to allow for easier retrieval.
It is possible to retrieve the data for multiple organisations with one api call, but we advise you to keep it as simple as possible.
Adding or removing accounts
Since the accounts are connected to an organisation (the Default Organisation if you have not created one), it is very easy to add or remove accounts.
- If you disconnect an account from an organisation and run the specific Get request again, the cache is automatically cleared. The Get request returns the data with the updated account list (without the removed account).
- The same is true when you connect an account to an Organisation. When running the Get request for the specific organisation, the newly connected account will now be include.
These are a few of your next steps to take
- Start a free trial of Cervinodata: https://app.cervinodata.com/
- Check out the Cervinodata api documentation: https://app.cervinodata.com/api/documentation
- Ask a support question: https://support.cervinodata.com
- Contact sales for more info: email@example.com
Start a free trial of Cervinodata, use the Github repository (open source) and off you go!